Marlin Swimming Club
The Marlin Swimming Club is one of the leading ‘Learn to Swim’ swimming clubs in the country. We are based in Tipperary Town and operating from Sean Treacy Memorial Swimming Pool.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated professional, with the ability to work on his or her own initiative, to further enhance the lessons that we provide.
If you thrive on responding to a challenge and can offer the following, we want to hear from you.
Required Skills – Qualified Swim Teacher
• Swim Ireland Level 2 Swimming Teacher Qualification.
• Experience in teaching and working with children between the ages of 5-12.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Motivated and committed with a desire to develop teaching skills.
• Previous experience as a Swim Teacher is an advantage.
You will be required to work once a week, for a minimum 15 week term on Wednesday evenings from 7pm – 7.45pm.
Interested candidates should contact :
Marie Cavanagh – 085.7337398 or by email at [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com