Water Safety Ireland has just launched its 5-year strategy that will raise awareness of water safety across Ireland. Reporting to the Marketing Manager and working closely with the Financial Unit and Education Unit, this role will contribute to the achievement of these objectives, especially the goal of promoting a public awareness of water safety by raising WSI’s profile within Ireland to ensure we are known as the leading body in water safety.
Management of staff will also be required. While based in Galway, this is a hybrid role that also involves travel.
€52,373 to €65,959
The key purpose is to assist in achieving the WSI’s mission of education and lifesaving activities by identifying opportunities to increase funding for the organisation, to include the development of WSI products and services, as well as identifying other funding streams.
(Please note this list is not definitive nor restrictive)
- Increase WSI funding sources, membership, and Tutors, Franchise members and course participants
- Relationship management: Act as public relations representative to raise awareness of the organisation and vision, internationally and nationally as well as in the local community.
- Conduct research and Identify new business opportunities for WSI, including possible growth areas, emerging markets, and useful trends.
- Responsible for developing new water safety fundraising products and channels that engage new audiences and enable WSI to help more people at risk of drowning.
- Manage fundraising campaigns, achieve fundraising targets and account manage donor relationships.
- Work closely with the marketing team and commercial development commission to provide a central, collaborative resource independent of all agencies, to identify and coordinate interactive projects.
- Ensure high financial returns and viability of the organisation commercially on the national stage, through sales, business development, financing, and funding.
- Ensure management is provided with regular & accurate feedback.
· Deadline for application submission is Monday March 27th, 2023 at 5pm, GMT.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com